Client Payment Options
Clark Nuber offers you three simple ways to pay your invoice online. Find your preferred method below.
About QuickFee Financing
What is QuickFee Financing?
QuickFee offers an easy, no-hassle way for you to pay 12* monthly payments to cover the cost of your invoice, while paying us the full amount upfront. This option can only be used on invoices totaling $2,000 or more.
*Please note that interest will apply. Please contact Carole Ivers at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss a shorter term. No early payout/termination fees apply.
Benefits of QuickFee Financing
- Keep working capital in your business for other purposes.
- Smooth your cashflow.
- Access an additional line of credit without engaging the bank or any formal application process.
- The credit charges are fully tax-deductible.
- No additional security is required.
- If you would like to pay off your loan with QuickFee early, all remaining interest is rebated and you only pay the principal.
Please contact Carole Ivers if you have any questions regarding your payment options or if you require a copy of Clark Nuber’s W9 form.