- This event has passed.
Preparing for Your First Retirement Plan Audit
March 22 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 amFree
Join Clark Nuber leaders for a webinar to discuss how to prepare for your first retirement plan audit. Plan sponsors will learn about the retirement plan audit process and will discuss common operational errors detected during these types of audits.
- Understanding factors that trigger the audit requirement.
- Understanding which service providers are involved in the audit.
- What to expect during an audit.
- Learning about common operational errors and other findings.
Who Should Attend:
- Representatives from human resources, benefits, payroll, and accounting responsible for leading or assisting with the organization’s retirement plan audit.
- Date: Wednesday, March 22nd
- Time: 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Platform: Zoom Webinar
In order to attend this virtual event, please register here at Eventbrite.com.