Accounting and Tax Considerations for Not-for-Profits
February 13, 2024 @ 7:30 am - 10:00 am$45
We invite you to join us on Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2024, as we highlight important developments impacting not-for-profit organizations. Clark Nuber industry leaders will provide updates on recent changes to accounting rules and tax laws, as well as what’s on the horizon. We’ll leave time for your questions, so please bring them!
- Key challenges impacting the NFP sector
- Changes to federal tax law impacting not-for-profits
- New accounting pronouncements
- Relevant state and local tax laws
- Jennifer Becker Harris, CPA, MST | Tax Shareholder
- Andrew Prather, CPA | Audit Shareholder
- Grant Shaver, CPA | SALT Principal
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Not-for-profit financial executives and board members
- Clients and prospects
To register for this event, use the following link: https://accounting-and-tax-considerations-for-nfps.eventbrite.com
- Date: Tuesday, February 13, 2024
- Time: 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. PST
- Location: Washington Athletic Club | 1325 6th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
- CPE Credits: 2 credits
- Breakfast is included
- Cost: $45
Parking will not be validated.
Please note, this event is taking place in-person and does not have any virtual options available.