Not-for-Profit Basics: Financial Reporting for Endowments and Net Assets
October 11 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am$25
We invite you to join us on Wednesday, Oct. 11, 2023, for the Not-for-Profit Basics: Financial Reporting for Endowments and Net Assets. Learn how to account for and track net assets with and without donor restrictions, along with “best practices” for using them. We will also help you understand the disclosure requirements related to endowments funds.
- Victoria Kitts, CPA, CFE | Senior Manager
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Board or committee members of a tax-exempt organization
- Individuals who are new to the not-for-profit industry
- Those who are considering forming a new tax-exempt organization
- Those who need a refresher on the basics of a charitable organization
- Date: October 11, 2023
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Cost: $25 per person
- CPE: 2 credit hours
- Platform: Zoom Webinar
In order to attend this virtual event, please register HERE AT EVENTBRITE.COM