Not-for-Profit Basics: Fraud & Internal Control Case Studies
December 14 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am$25
We invite you to join us on Thursday, Dec. 14, 2023, for the Not-for-Profit Basics: Fraud & Internal Control Case Studies webinar. How do you balance the need for controls in the not-for-profit organization with the need to keep your costs down? How do you ensure that fraud will not happen? Learn some cost-effective and practical ways to protect your organization.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Board or committee members of a tax-exempt organization
- Individuals who are new to the not-for-profit industry
- Those who are considering forming a new tax-exempt organization
- Those who need a refresher on the basics of a charitable organization
- Date: December 14, 2023
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Cost: $25 per person
- CPE: 2 credit hours
- Platform: Zoom Webinar
In order to attend this virtual event, please register HERE AT EVENTBRITE.COM