- This event has passed.
Not-for-Profit Tax “Basics” Workshop
June 7, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
We invite you to join us on Tuesday, June 7, 2022 for the virtual Not-for-Profit Tax “Basics” Workshop. In this one-day course, we will discuss what it means to be tax-exempt, review the Form 990, and cover nuances of tax reporting for such organizations including fundraising activities, compensation, and other applicable taxes. We will help you understand what the IRS is looking for on the tax return and provide you with the knowledge to properly report your organization’s activities.
Topics covered include:
- Obtaining and Maintaining Your Tax-Exempt Status
- Walk-Through of the Form 990
- Compensation and Transaction Disclosures for Board Members and Employees
- Reporting of Contribution Revenue and Fundraising Events
- Taxes for the Tax-Exempt: Unrelated Business Income Tax and State/Local Taxes
For more information and registration, visit Prolaera.
Date / Time:
June 7, 2022 – 9:00AM to 2:30PM
Up to 5 hours