- This event has passed.
Pass-through Entity Taxes
December 1, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Are you a pass-through entity (PTE) owner hitting the $10,000 state and local tax (SALT) deduction cap? If so, you may be eligible to bypass this cap to lower your federal taxable income reported and federal income tax liability paid in your state.
The compliance burdens of PTE taxes can be confusing. Join Clark Nuber SALT leaders on December 1, 2022, as they provide valuable information for taxpayers, including state elections, compliance processes, qualification requirements, and best practices for simplifying this process.
- Recognize the effect of the $10,000 SALT deduction cap on individual taxpayers
- Recognize the impact of IRS Notice 2020-75 in reference to the $10,000 SALT deduction cap
- Identify specific characteristics of various state PTE taxes
- Recognize PTE tax considerations common to most states
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- PTE owners and decision makers
In order to attend this virtual event, please register HERE AT EVENTBRITE.COM
- Date: December 1, 2022
- Time: 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM PST
- CPE Credits: 1 technical CPE credit available
- Cost: Free