- This event has passed.
Single Audit Update: What Auditees Need to Know
September 25 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am$15
We invite you to join us on Monday, September 25, 2023, for the Single Audit Update: What Auditees Need to Know. Federal grants management and Single Audits continue to be dynamic with the large and varied amount of federal funds flowing to all types of not-for profits. Come learn about the Single Audit updates for 2023, the impacts on managing federal awards, and what you can expect from your auditors in the upcoming year.
- Troy Rector, CPA | Shareholder
- Kelly Rancourt, CPA | Principal
- Jennifer Keller, CPA | Senior Manager
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Finance and grants employees at tax exempt organizations
- Those who are administering federal grants, including those subject to the Single Audit
- Date: September 25, 2023
- Time: 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Cost: $15 per person
- CPE: 1.5 credit hours
- Platform: Zoom Webinar
In order to attend this virtual event, please register HERE AT EVENTBRITE.COM