- This event has passed.
State Tax Nexus and VDAs
February 8 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
Need help navigating the concept of state tax nexus? Join Clark Nuber State and Local Tax (SALT) leaders for a webinar on February 8 as they:
- Explain the concept of state tax nexus, and compare/contrast nexus for sales/use tax and state income tax.
- Describe key court cases and legislative responses in this area (Quill, Wayfair, marketplace facilitator) and review recent developments.
- Provide information on sales tax/income tax voluntary disclosure (VDA) procedures.
- Explain the nexus study process and how a nexus study can enable companies to effectively evaluate state tax exposure and determine the best course of action.
- Understand how sales tax collection requirements have changed over the years.
- Learn how state income tax nexus laws and interpretations have evolved.
- Understand the key steps of the voluntary disclosure process.
- Review the appropriate steps to evaluate and resolve historical state tax exposures.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- State tax nexus and VDA decision makers
- Joseph Haberzetle, Washington State Bar Member, SALT Principal
- Grant Shaver, Washington State CPA, SALT Principal
In order to attend this virtual event, please register HERE AT EVENTBRITE.COM
Date: February 8, 2023
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM PT
CPE Credits: 1.5 technical CPE credits available