- This event has passed.
Trends and Challenges for Real Estate and Hospitality: Viewpoints from Developers and Investors
November 7 @ 7:30 am - 10:00 am$35
Real estate and hospitality businesses have certainly faced their fair share of challenges over the last three years. What’s in store for 2024? Hear from a panel of experts on November 7th about their perspectives on the current challenges facing real estate developers and investors and the impacts on lending decisions. Other topics will involve financial insights from Clark Nuber professionals, including a federal tax update and the impact of ESG on the industry.
7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. | Breakfast & Registration
8:00 a.m. – 8:45 a.m. | Panel Discussion – Current Challenges of Real Estate Developers and Investors
- Jason Kooi, VP of Finance | Hollander Hospitality
- Courtney Jolicoeur, CFO | Unico Properties
- Jason McCalpin, Commercial Real Estate Manager | The Commerce Bank of WA
- Katy Al-Khalidi, Principal | Clark Nuber PS (Facilitator)
8:45 a.m. – 9:15 a.m. | ESG Impact on the Industry
- Speaker: Matt Medlin, Shareholder | Clark Nuber PS
9:15 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. | Federal Tax Update
- Speaker: Amber Busch, Shareholder | Clark Nuber PS
9:45 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. | Q&A
To register for this event, please use this link from Eventbrite: https://CN-Realestate-hospitality-2023.eventbrite.com
- Hear from industry leaders about investor expectations, financing, and challenges facing the Real Estate and Hospitality industries.
- Obtain year-end tax planning tips.
- Gain an understanding of ESG regulations and considerations for the Real Estate and Hospitality industries.
- Date: Tuesday, November 7, 2023
- Time: 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Location: Clark Nuber Learning Center | 10900 NE 4th Street, Suite 1400, Bellevue, WA 98004
- CPE Credits: 2 credits
- Cost: $35