- This event has passed.
Understanding the New Lease Accounting Standard
April 13, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 amFree
The new lease standard represents a significant change to GAAP that will result in increased disclosure and visibility into the leasing obligations of organizations. Join Clark Nuber practitioners on April 13, 2022, for an overview of the new standard and the key provisions lessees need to be aware of to successfully account for the leases at their organization.
Learn important aspects of FASB ASC 842, Leases, including:
- Identifying the agreements that meet the requirements for lease accounting
- Understanding accounting requirements for recognizing and measuring leases
- Recognizing the presentation requirements for lessees
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Lessees implementing the new lease accounting standard
- Date: April 13, 2022
- Time: 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- CPE Credits: 1 technical credit
- Cost: Free
In order to attend this virtual event, please register HERE AT EVENTBRITE.COM