- This event has passed.
Washington Capital Gains Tax Overview
March 29 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
In 2021 the State of Washington enacted a new 7% tax on long-term capital gains, realized by Washington residents and nonresidents with respect to certain transactions occurring within the state. The Washington State Supreme Court is expected to rule on the constitutionality of the tax in 2023. This informational webinar will provide an overview of the tax, who it affects, how to report the tax to Washington State, and any questions you may have.
- Determine who this tax will affect
- Understand what types of assets the tax applies to
- Identify tax exemptions
- Learn how to file and pay the tax in Washington State
In order to register for this event, please use this link: EVENTBRITE.COM
- Date: Wednesday, March 29, 2023
- Time: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- CPE: 1 technical credit
- Cost: Free
- Platform: Zoom Webinar