MIP Fund Accounting Software
MIP’s award-winning Fund Accounting software has been specifically designed to meet the diverse reporting requirements of not-for-profit organizations and some governmental agencies. Some of its features include:
- Cloud-based or on-premise solution with an intuitive Windows interface;
- Flexible and easy to use;
- Ability to track multiple segments, such as funding sources and programs;
- Built-in, flexible report-writer, which allows for fast and easy generation of reports for internal and external audiences;
- An automatic budget warning system; and
- Built-in internal controls.
Many social service organizations struggle with tracking program financial activities. MIP by Community Brands can address complexities that naturally arise from grants management. With MIP, you have the ability to:
- Set up each funding source with unique conditions to ensure compliance with the funding requirements;
- Track income and expenses for each project and program, even if funded by multiple sources and covering multiple fiscal years;
- Take advantage of tracking and customized reporting to provide transparency for funders.
Clark Nuber is ready to solve your financial management challenges with improved efficiency and automation. Contact us below to start the conversation.