Lucky for Clark Nuber, as Andrew is a key part of the audit practice, bringing with him experience in the private sector.
As a shareholder, Andrew works in the firm’s Not-for-Profit Service and Auditing Practice groups. His extensive experience and service in public accounting and in the private sector have given him a strong background in the financial, tax, and systems issues that affect organizations and clients.
- Not-for-profit and real estate entities
- Audit and attest services
- Required compliance audits for federally funded programs
- Internal controls and procedures advice
- Managed the audits of large, complex not-for-profit, and real estate entities.
- Consulted with organizations to improve quality and transparency of annual financial reporting.
- Consulted with organizations to strengthen policies and procedures and to maximize financial resources.
- Performed due diligence services resulting in key risks and opportunities identified in acquisition targets.
- University of Washington, B.A. in Business Administration, concentration in Accounting
- AICPA Auditing Standards Board, member
- AICPA Not-for-Profit Industry Conference Planning Committee, past chair
- FASB Not-for-Profit Advisory Committee, past member
- AICPA Not-for-Profit Expert Panel, past member
- WSCPA Not-for-Profit Conference Planning Committee, past chair
- WSCPA Not-for-Profit Committee
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Current and past Board Member for various local organizations
- Contributing writer and/or reviewer for various AICPA publications including: Audit Risk Alert: Not-for-Profit Entities Industry Developments, Audit and Accounting Guide: Not-for-Profit Entities, Audit Guide: Assessing and Responding to Audit Risk in a Financial Statement Audit
- Frequent speaker at various conferences and training sessions for the AICPA, WSCPA, and other industry organizations