What brings Anna joy at work? Helping people; whether it’s her clients or her colleagues, she always applies her glass half full attitude to every situation. Her passion and curiosity for life-long learning, along with her extraordinary work ethic makes her an invaluable talent on any project.
Throughout her career, Anna has applied her knowledge, creativity, and sensitivity, helping families and business owners develop strategic transition and estate plans so that their legacy may continue for multi-generations. Anna also advises on cross-border estate and income tax considerations, so that wealth transfer and domicile and residency selection may accomplish each client’s individual goals, while mitigating relational conflict.
- International and domestic estate/succession planning
- Strategic planning concerning personal and business tax matters
- Formation of new entities (e.g. limited liability companies, trusts, etc.) and assist with ongoing management based on business and personal objectives
- Tax planning related to marital dissolutions
- Created structures to transfer, manage and assist in administration of multi-million dollar gifts via trusts and limited liability companies.
- Abated gift tax penalties for multi-year delinquent filings.
- Assisted with formation of foreign entities to own tangible personal property used personally and/or in business.
- Successful submissions of domestic and foreign streamlined filings to remedy international reporting oversight.
- Extracted an asset worth $20 million in a complicated ownership structure in a marital dissolution case.
- Provide Federal Estate and Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax analyses related to estate litigation settlement involving multiple charities and individual beneficiaries.
- University of Washington, Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Administration – Accounting
- University of Washington, Master of Science in Taxation
- Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners
- Washington Women In Tax
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants – PAC