Well, allow us to return the compliment. Candi is a popular instructor for our Not-for-Profit Basics workshops, and she routinely speaks at external seminars geared to the not-for-profit professional. She earns high praise from her Clark Nuber colleagues for her leadership, and she “wows” her clients with her expertise and advice.
When she’s not out finding challenging opportunities for career and personal growth, Candi’s spending her time on (and in) the water. She and her family make twice-yearly trips to Hawaii and spend nearly every summer weekend boating and “Seadooing” on local lakes.
- Not-for-profit organizations including foundations, research institutes, schools, social service agencies, associations, and arts organizations
- Yellowbook and single audits
- Performs financial statement audits and reviews for not-for-profit organizations.
- Recent management advisory and consulting projects include internal control reviews, risk assessments, federal compliance, indirect cost rate consulting, and operational reviews.
- Frequent speaker on complex not-for-profit accounting issues, policies and procedures, federal grant compliance, and board governance topics.
- Western Washington University, B.A. in Accounting
- Emerging Leaders (Upstream) Academy
- Leadership Tomorrow 2016
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Clark Nuber Technical Quality Control team member
- AICPA Not-For-Profit and Governmental Training Program Conference Committee Member
- CFOS Foundation, Board Treasurer