When she’s not on a mountaintop or faraway shore, Celia’s present at Clark Nuber as a senior manager in the firm’s Tax Services Group. There, Celia works alongside not-for-profit organizations and high net worth individuals to provide them with top-quality tax service. She also trains other Clark Nuber professionals on the Form 990 and Form 1040.
- Tax compliance for public charities, private foundations, and high net worth individuals
- Provide proactive tax planning advice and consulting for both not-for-profit and high net worth clients
- IRS correspondence, including penalty abatement requests and IRS audits
- Assisted clients with establishing and forming not-for-profit organizations.
- Represented clients before the IRS in examinations and penalty abatement requests.
- Instructor for various in-house trainings for staff on Form 990, Form 990PF, and Form 1040.
- Organizer and moderator for Clark Nuber’s Not-for-Profit Tax Basics Seminar
- Contributing editor, Form 990 Compliance Guide by Clark Nuber, an online treatise published by CCH.
- University of Washington, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
— Accounting and Business Management
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bellevue Chamber of Commerce Young Executives Program (2015)