As a business owner with a family-owned Pizza & Alehouse, she understands the risks, rewards, and joys that comes from owning a business. She sees every business as an opportunity to build lasting relationships with clients.
Christie performs financial and economic analysis, audits of commercial businesses (primarily in the real estate and hospitality sectors), and audits of employee benefit plans. Christie serves on the board of directors for the Woodinville Chamber of Commerce, where she acts as board chair and is the auction chair. She serves on the Northshore Schools Foundation event committee. She also makes time for her husband and children, coaching soccer, playing volleyball, traveling, and organizing an annual golf tournament for charity along with her husband—activities she loves almost as much as keeping up with the latest accounting guidance.
- Privately held businesses
- Audit, review, and compilation service management
- Employee benefit plan audits and compliance
- Performed and supervised audits and reviews for privately held businesses, primarily in the real estate and hospitality sectors. She also has a great deal of experience with technology.
- Supervises approximately 25 employee benefit plan audits annually.
- Developed and implemented best practices in the audits of real estate and hospitality companies.
- Led the federal programs team to assist clients with programs such as the employee retention credit and payroll protection program.
- Western Washington University, B.S. in Business Administration – Marketing and Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Northshore Schools Foundation Event Committee
- Woodinville Chamber of Commerce, vice chair and auction chair