It’s a good thing she loves her work, given that she’s been doing it for more than 25 years. She’s known to be cool and collected in a crisis, which is usually met with her trademark phrase: “We got this.” Clients also rely on Cindy for a holistic operational approach to finance and accounting that supports both top and bottom line scalable growth. Her experience includes not-for-profits, governmental, health and medical, professional services, manufacturing, construction, and private foundations.
- Cash management and budgeting
- Financial process efficiency analysis
- Business strategy development and implementation
- Internal control assessments
- Software selection and conversion
- Payroll and Human Resources process integration
- Crisis accounting
- Support for start-ups and emerging companies
- Provided Interim CFO services to a large not-for-profit international association. Supervised accounting staff, managed and presented budgets, and worked directly with the Association Board during hiring process.
- Guided a mid-sized construction company through implementation of internal GAAP based financial reporting and a software conversion.
- Washington State University, B.A. in Accounting
- FPC, American Payroll Association
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Payroll Association