She also has a soft spot for animals and works tirelessly on their behalf as a board member of PAWS.
Dora brings that dedicated and considerate work ethos to her clients as she works closely with them on planning for transactions or solving problems, or by just lending them a ready ear when they need it. Both her team members and her clients know that they can count on Dora to lead them, wherever they need to go.
- Tax planning for commercial businesses and their owners; heavy emphasis with C corporations, S corporations, Limited Liability Companies, and Partnerships
- Provide various consulting services, including mergers, acquisitions, accounting methods, ASC 740 (formerly FAS 109), and FIN 48 review
- Manage compliance of partnership, S corporation, individual and corporate income tax returns, specializing in consolidation
- Research and consultation on federal and international tax issues for corporations and individuals
- Provide consulting on inbound and outbound international tax transactions
- Manage federal and multi-state tax consulting and compliance projects for large commercial companies.
- Assist clients with ASC 740 and FIN 48 issues.
- Work with business owners to implement tax efficient operating structures.
- Successfully managed IRS and state tax audits for her clients.
- University of Washington, B.A. in Accounting
- University of Washington, MPAcc in Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Progressive Animal Welfare Society (PAWS), board member