Her quiet competence and caring approach has won her the trust of many high net worth individuals, families, and closely held businesses. As a principal in the firm’s tax practice, Elizabeth uses her expertise in planning and compliance for fiduciary taxation, including trusts and estates, gained while working for trust companies such as Bank of America before joining Clark Nuber in 2005.
- Planning for effective income tax planning, wealth development, utilization, and transfer to benefit the extended family
- Teaching classes in areas of taxation both internally at Clark Nuber and externally
- Managed the process of filing estate tax returns for the executors of estates.
- Worked with family business to analyze the impact of buying out the nonfamily shareholders and facilitating the transition of the ownership into the next generation while assuring the first generation retained sufficient worth to facilitate a successful retirement.
- Worked with client to structure ownership of family business, ensure more effective management through subsequent generations, and prepare ownership transition. Developed financial planning for first generation owner to assure successful retirement.
- Fontbonne University, M.S. Taxation
- University of Texas at Arlington, B.B.A. Accounting, Summa Cum Laude
- Baylor University, B.S.H.E. Dietetics