As a senior manager in the firm’s Audit and Assurance Services Group, Emma focuses on serving privately owned companies in a variety of industries, including start-up to middle market technology companies and construction companies. Emma also performs employee benefit plan and compliance audits.
- Audit and attest services
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Privately owned companies
- Companies in the technology sector
- Performed specialized engagements built to clients’ specific risks, with particular attention to efficient processes and communications with client teams.
- Supervised many first-time audits of emerging technology companies with a focus on revenue recognition, stock options, complex equity accounting and financial reporting.
- Analyzed the accounting and financial reporting of a life sciences acquisition target of a family office.
- Worked with clients to strengthen their internal controls and operational processes.
- City University of Seattle, Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants