As a principal in the firm’s Tax Services Group, Frances enjoys working with a wide variety of not-for-profit entities in different industries, as well as high net worth individuals. She enjoys working closely with both the organization and people who work there. Building trusting relationships with clients is one of her main focuses of service. This approach lets her see the bigger picture from a unique perspective and use it to provide the most appropriate tax advice no matter who the client is.
- Review and supervise preparation of not-for-profit federal and state tax returns, as well as other federally mandated filings, including international compliance filings, with a special emphasis on private foundations and international NGOs
- Review and supervise preparation of federal and state tax returns for high net worth individuals of varying levels of wealth across diverse industries, including professional services, athletics, and private equity investment, with an emphasis on clients with international issues and charitable planning needs
- Provide proactive tax planning advice and consulting for both not-for-profit and high net worth individual clients
- Works directly with software providers in the firm to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of technological tools used by clients and internal staff daily.
- A leader and mentor to staff level employees.
- Leader within the high net worth management group; unifying the management core to provide training to staff and efficiency and effectiveness in our preparation process.
- Active in three different niche groups: not-for-profit, international, and high net worth.
- Washington State University, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration — Accounting, minor in Human Resources
- Golden Gate University, Master’s Degree in Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Planned Giving Council, member