So it makes sense that she brings that same intense, detailed attention to her work as a shareholder at Clark Nuber. She works with a variety of privately held businesses across manufacturing, distribution, professional services, and hospitality. She loves working at Clark Nuber so much that she never even has to set an alarm clock (at least we like to think that’s the reason).
- Privately held businesses
- Audit, accounting services, and business advisory services working with growing companies
- Employee benefit plan audits and compliance
- Works with a variety of ownership structures including private equity or venture funded.
- Experience working with middle-market global companies with foreign operations operating under International Accounting Standards.
- Experience reviewing significant transactions such as business combinations and acquisitions.
- Assisted clients in strengthening their internal controls and operational processes.
- University of Washington, B.A. in Accounting
- University of Washington, Masters of Professional Accounting, Audit and Assurance
- Steering Committee, AICPA Global Manufacturing Conference
- Membership Committee, Center for Advanced Manufacturing Puget Sound (CAMPS)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Progressive Animal Welfare Society (PAWS), Guest Member Audit Committee. Past Treasurer and Board Member.