She might hop on her motorcycle and chase the sun. She may dive into a new crime novel or show. Or her beloved dogs might make the decision for her and decide it’s time for a walk.
As principal in the firm’s tax practice, Jamie enjoys working with a wide variety of commercial clients. She focuses on real estate, senior living, hospitality, and construction entities. Prior to joining Clark Nuber, Jamie worked for Clothier & Head in their Seattle, Washington office.
- Tax planning, consulting, and compliance for partnerships, LLCs, S corporations, and individuals
- Tax and business aspects of real estate investments, development, and operations
- Choice of entity consultations including assistance with preparation and review of formation documentations
- Assisted clients in resolving challenges while attaining desired tax and economic results.
- Worked with business owners to implement tax efficient entity structures for real estate transactions.
- Central Washington University, B.S. in Accounting and Business Administration
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association, committee member