As a principal in the firm’s Audit and Assurance Services Group, Joe focuses on serving clients in the healthcare industry and the not-for-profit sector. He also performs compliance audits for various organizations. Joe’s technical skills and exceptional attention to detail provide a valuable resource for clients with whom he works. He enjoys the challenge of working through complex accounting issues and being a source of technical knowledge to those he works with.
- Provides audit, review, examination and compilation services
- Specializes in not-for-profit organizations, including healthcare organizations, social service agencies, associations, and low-income housing
- Performs audits under the Single Audit Act and/or HUD requirements
- Conducts operational reviews
- Merger and acquisition support
- Provides Uniform Guidance, internal control and not-for-profit accounting trainings
- Performed and supervised audits and reviews for not-for-profit organizations and privately owned companies.
- Performed specialized engagements built to clients’ specific needs.
- Assisted clients in strengthening their internal controls and operational processes.
- Seattle University, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- Seattle University, Master’s Degree in Professional Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants