As a shareholder in the firm’s audit practice, she helps privately owned companies meet high standards of financial transparency and accountability. Her experience as a CPA enables her to draw on experience in audit, accounting, and tax preparation for a wide variety of organizations.
- Privately owned companies
- Audit, review, and compilation services
- Internal control process reviews
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Family business consulting
- Performs and supervises audits and reviews for privately-owned companies in a variety of industries including real estate, hospitality, professional services, and manufacturing and distribution.
- Assists clients in strengthening their internal controls and operational processes.
- Proactively provides up-to-date information to clients on new financial reporting standards specific to their industry.
- Works closely with Clark Nuber team members to provide clients with superior customer service.
- Facilitated strategic retreats for privately-owned companies pursuing growth and transitioning leadership.
- Worked with family owned business in developing effective board governance and family council charters.
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, B.S. in Business Administration, emphasis in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bellevue Downtown Association, Board Member
- Northwest Family Business Advisors (NWFBA), Board Member
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association, Member
- Washington Hospitality Association, Board Member
- Washington Tourism Alliance, Board Member
- Leadership Eastside class of 2012