Julie is a Senior Manager of Implementation and Consulting on the Software Solutions team. In this role, she focuses on system implementation, training, and ongoing support for Sage Intacct. She also provides guidance to both for-profit and not-for-profit organizations to assess their current challenges, and she works collaboratively with internal and external resources to provide solutions.
Julie’s goal is to help move companies from organizational chaos to establishing processes and implementing systems that will help the business grow. Her extensive background in project management allows her to help clients plan for the organizational changes, establish a project plan and timeline to meet their goals, and facilitate the resources and the deliverables to reach their milestones on time.
- Full cycle system implementation and training
- System integration
- Development of systematic solutions
- Project management
- Functional, operational, and software needs assessments
- Policy and procedure development
- Software sales of Sage Intacct
- Sage Intacct Value Added Reseller and Certified Implementer
- Participated in a business consulting project to provide a new not-for-profit organization guidance in setting up organizational policies and procedures for governance, finance, IT, and business operations, which were key to a successful Sage Intacct accounting system implementation.
- Led a system implementation of Sage Intacct for a community foundation (a new business vertical for Sage Intacct) and contributed to the development of custom systematic processes. These processes will save community foundations multiple hours of time during the month-end close process by using system automation.
- California State University Northridge, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration — Accounting