She loves building relationships with her clients and helping them meet their personal and business goals. In addition to leading the Professional Services Group, Karen focuses on manufacturing, wholesale/distribution, and technology businesses. She uses her experience as a private industry accountant to understand their unique challenges.
- Privately owned companies
- Audit, review, and compilation service management
- Employee benefit plan audits and compliance
- Indirect cost rate audit and consulting services
- Worked closely with Clark Nuber team members to provide clients with superior customer service.
- Assisted clients in strengthening their internal controls and operational processes.
- Helped increase client knowledge and compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
- Western Washington University, B.A. in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- AICPA ENGAGE Symposium 2017 – 2019
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Counsel of Engineering Companies (ACEC)
- ACEC Core Competencies for Professionals instructor 2010 – present
- ACEC FARS and AASHTO Guide Workshop 2018, 2019
- The ESOP Association 2018 National Conference
- AICPA 2016 National Conference on Employee Benefit Plans