Matt brings that same intensity and focus to his clients. His favorite part of the work is getting to know clients and assisting them with complex business and accounting issues. Whether you need a financial statement audit, internal control review, or forensic accounting services, Matt and his spreadsheets are there to lend a hand.
- Start-up companies in the technology sector
- SAAS, biotech, ed-tech, and video game verticals
- Complex financing arrangements
- Revenue Recognition under ASC 606
- Audit, and other assurance reports
- Employee benefit plan audits and compliance
- Performed and supervised audits, reviews, and compilations for privately-owned companies, with a focus in the technology vertical
- Worked closely with Clark Nuber team members to provide clients with superior customer service.
- Performed specialized engagements built to clients’ specific needs.
- Assisted clients in strengthening internal controls and operational processes.
- University of Missouri – Columbia, B.A. in Business Administration, MAcc. in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Seattle University, Adjunct Professor of Financial Accounting for Executives, Leadership Executive MBA Program, Center for Leadership Formation
- University of Washington-Bothell, Adjunct Professor of Audit
- Clark Nuber’s “Making Change” podcast, host