Mike is a shareholder in Accounting and Consulting Services at Clark Nuber. He focuses on serving businesses in the professional services and healthcare industries. Mike is also a Certified Fraud Examiner, has a certificate in COSO Internal Control Framework, and specializes in fraud and forensic accounting. He has over fourteen years of proven outstanding client service, and has held positions in both the private and public accounting industries.
- Fraud and forensic accounting
- Internal control assessments & development
- Policy and procedure development
- Pre-audit and review support
- Grant accounting and compliance
- GAAP oversight
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Developed five-year operating budget for multi-million dollar federally funded healthcare agency.
- Helped a large regional grant-funded non-profit become audit ready for three fiscal years.
- Constructed a five-year financial projection for a start-up iPhone application developer across five U.S. markets.
- Traced millions of dollars across 55+ bank accounts and provided litigation support in alleged Ponzi scheme operation.
- University of California at Santa Cruz, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Seattle University, Master of Business Administration, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners