As a principal in the firm’s Audit and Assurance Services Group, Miriam uses that innate curiosity to examine client problems through a unique lens. She uses her talents to help privately- owned, middle market companies meet the high standards of financial transparency and accountability, with an emphasis on the hospitality, retail, and wholesale industries. And, she is experienced with completing all aspects of business assurance engagements, including financial statement audits, benefit plan audits, reviews, compilations, and agreed upon procedures.
Miriam is passionate about building relationships with her clients and providing exceptional service. She develops a long-lasting rapport with them through understanding their needs, keeping lines of communication open, and being dependable with follow through.
- Privately owned companies
- Audit, review, and compilation services
- Employee benefit plan audits and compliance
- Works closely with clients to strengthen their internal control systems and administrative.
- Partners with Clark Nuber team members to provide clients with superior customer service.
- Supervises over 25 employee benefit plan audits each year.
- Western Washington University, Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- University of Washington, Master’s Degree in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- AICPA Employee Benefit Plans Conference, attendee