When she isn’t chasing around her two-year-old daughter and her eleven-year-old mini-Australian shepherd, Nicole enjoys traveling around the world and checking out the sights of the Puget Sound. She may also be found reading historical non-fiction or psychological thriller books.
As a senior manager, Nicole loves having the ability to mentor and assist colleagues who are newer to the accounting profession, helping them grow into their roles and achieving career goals. She uses her strong leadership skills to support not-for-profit clients in a variety of industries, including social services, arts organizations, and low-income housing organizations.
- Industry knowledge of not-for-profit organizations, including healthcare, social services, foundations, microfinance, arts organizations, member associations and schools
- Provides financial statement audit, review, and compilation services
- Performs audits under the Single Audit Act and/or HUD requirements
- Performs and supervises audits and reviews for privately owned companies in a variety of industries, with a focus on not-for-profit organizations.
- Performs specialized engagements built to meet clients’ specific needs.
- Cornish College of the Arts, Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts — Design
- North Seattle Community College, Certificate in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants