Thankfully, as a principal in the firm’s Tax Services Group, Noreen gets plenty of opportunities to work out those puzzles. And once solved, she enjoys helping private business owners understand how those tax issues will impact their company. She has more than 25 years in public accounting and has served businesses involved in manufacturing, consumer products, professional services, technology, and more.
- Focused on serving companies in the manufacturing, consumer products, and technology industries, with domestic and international operations
- Federal and state tax planning and consulting, including acquisitions and dispositions, accounting methods, and tax provisions
- Tax planning and compliance for privately held businesses and their owners, with an emphasis on C corporations, S corporations, LLCs, and partnerships
- Worked with tax directors, controllers, and business owners to develop and implement a wide range of tax planning strategies.
- A leader and mentor to staff-level employees.
- Assisted clients with tax provision issues and reporting matters.
- Assisted clients with resolving S Corporation tax law issues, as well as allocation, partnership agreements, and other common partnership problems.
- Western Washington University, Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, minor in Business Adminstration, with honors
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- University of Washington, Tacoma Milgard Executive Council