But he’s not just whistling in the wind—his clients consider him a true advisor and a member of their corporate families. They value his experience with specialized audits as well as his ability to coordinate complex projects. When Pete is not working on complex projects, he and his wife, Kelli, enjoy hiking, running, and camping – just about anything outdoors.
Project-management tools developed by Pete are still in use firm wide and he has persistently championed the use of cutting-edge technology to help Clark Nuber professionals uncover insights for clients. In order to compensate for his whistling habit, he serves time on the company rock band.
- Privately owned companies
- Microsoft SSPA (Supplier Security & Privacy Assurance) attestation engagements
- Transaction services, specializing in Quality of Earnings reports
- Financial statement audit, review, and compilation services
- Forensic accounting investigations
- Internal control process reviews
- Manage a large volume of client engagements, providing multiple levels of comprehensive service in a timely and efficient manner.
- Lead the firm’s SSPA practice, helping Microsoft suppliers worldwide demonstrate compliance with Microsoft’s Data Protection Requirements.
- Leverage forensic experience to lead Quality of Earnings engagements and other transaction support consulting.
- Perform and supervise audits, reviews, and compilations for privately held companies, including construction and hospitality companies.
- Leader in the firm’s forensic accounting and fraud investigation practice, including serving as an expert witness and managing unique and challenging forensic projects.
- Leader in the firm’s SOC reporting practice.
- Western Washington University, B.A. in Accounting, Cum Laude
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Tahoma School District No. 409, School Board Director
- Construction Finance Management Association
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Distinguished Achievement Award
- Western Washington University Department of Accounting and Beta Alpha Psi Chapter, Outstanding Alumnus Award
- WSCPA, President’s Award (2012-2013), Chair’s Award (2014-2015)