As a principal in Clark Nuber’s tax group, Rene works closely with her clients to develop creative tax strategies for many types of businesses; especially with manufacturing, distribution, construction and professional service companies.
With more than 30 years of experience working with both private and public companies, Rene has the proven expertise to help clients grow and succeed. Prior to joining Clark Nuber, Rene worked with SVA Certified Public Accountants, S.C. for 16 years.
- Tax compliance and consulting
- IRS audits and appeals
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Industries: manufacturing, distribution, professional services, technology, family business
- Saved a manufacturer over $400K in taxes due to restructuring.
- Succeeded in getting a $120K IRS penalty waived.
- Achieved many successful IRS audits with no changes.
- Structured many acquisitions/sales with significant tax savings.
- Developed a successful family transition, which involved leadership development, successful gifting & sale, deferred compensation, and contingency planning.
- University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, BBA
- University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, MST
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants