Her lifelong devotion to not-for profit-organizations continues at Clark Nuber, where she is one of the firm’s leading experts in the field. Whatever the organization—hospital, school, arts organization, or trade group—she helps clients remove obstacles to performance, maximize financial leverage, and achieve their goals.
- Consulting with tax-exempt organizations such as healthcare and educational institutions on matters including unrelated business income, excise taxes, joint ventures, and exempt status
- Successfully negotiated with the IRS to reduce unrelated business income tax assessed during an audit.
- Reviewed and consulted on community benefit reports for a large hospital in order to demonstrate the extensive contributions to the health of the community.
- Highly-rated public speaker on issues related to the Form 990 and Form 990-T.
- Duke University, B.A. in Economics
- University of Washington, M.B.A. with honors, concentration in Finance & Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- AICPA Exempt Organization Technical Resource Panel, Associate Member
- Practical Guide to Form 990 by Clark Nuber, an online treatise published by CCH, contributing writer/reviewer
- WSCPA Not-For-Profit Committee, member and former Chair