When she’s not brushing up on Bond trivia, Sarah enjoys spending time with her husband and adorable daughter, weightlifting, adding to her wine collection, traveling the world, and enjoying the local arts scene.
At Clark Nuber, Sarah serves a broad range of not-for-profit organizations. She uses her specialized expertise and experience to help them meet a variety of challenges. She loves partnering with her clients to provide superior service—and loves how her work keeps her connected with the community in which she lives.
- Not-for-profit organizations, including private and community foundations, arts organizations, private schools, and social services organizations
- Consulting with not-for-profit organizations on GAAP, internal controls, and best practices
- Audit, review, and compilation services
- Created a collaborative environment with organization management to strengthen internal controls and operational processes, identifying potential fraud indicators and other unusual activity
- Presented internal and external trainings on not-for-profit accounting and federal compliance audits
- Performed and supervised audits and reviews for not-for-profit organizations, including federal compliance audits
- University of Washington, B.A. in Business Administration, Accounting
- University of Washington, Masters of Accounting, Audit and Assurance
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Co-chair of the 2013 and 2014 Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants Not-for-Profit Conferences
- Bellevue Rotary Treasurer, past chair of the Program Committee, Grants committee, and Special Events committee
- Mentor and advisor within Clark Nuber, providing career coaching for audit department managers, seniors and associates