As a principal in the firm’s Accounting and Consulting Services Group, Shareen works with a variety of organizations, including privately held businesses and not-for-profits. She has over 13 years of experience in public accounting, with nearly a decade of those spent assisting charitable organizations. By forming close connections with her clients, she is able provide them the kind of revelatory insights made possible through open communication and rewarding business relationships.
- Not-for-profit organizations, including private foundations, healthcare, and social service agencies
- Federal and state payroll consulting and compliance
- Start-up services for charitable organizations
- Accounting process evaluation and improvement
- Cash management and budgeting
- Developed processes to increase efficiencies and improve financial reporting.
- Worked with clients to strengthen their internal controls and operational processes.
- Worked on integration of accounting systems to meet organization’s operational and reporting needs.
- Authored Clark Nuber articles focused on not-for-profit issues.
- Western Washington University, Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, minor in Business Administration and Sociology
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Payroll Association
- WSCPA Not-for-Profit Conference 2021-2022 co-chair
- AFP Advancement Northwest board treasurer