Once she’s satisfied her need for the thrill, Shelley takes on the new adventure of auditing businesses in the hospitality, construction, and senior living industries. Her impressive technical skills and exceptional attention to detail provide a valuable resource for the clients with whom she works.
- Audit and consulting services
- Privately owned companies, with a focus on companies in the construction, senior living, and hospitality industries, including restaurants and hotels
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Performed and supervised audits, reviews, compilations, and agreed-upon procedures engagements for privately owned companies, and audits for employee benefit plans.
- Provided consulting services based on client specific needs, ranging from assistance with unique accounting issues as they arise to outsourced controller services.
- Assisted clients in strengthening their internal controls and operational processes.
- Central Washington University, Bachelor’s Degrees in Accounting and Spanish
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Hospitality Association, Retro Return Trust, board member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Advanced Defined Contribution Plan Audit Certificate