By developing a close relationship with his clients, Steve grows to understand their risks, needs, and goals. This carefully-laid foundation allows him to provide creative solutions to their tax planning challenges.
Steve also maintains a close relationship with his home state of Idaho, piloting his family around Lake Coeur d’Alene in The Green Machine every summer. In addition, Steve is trying his best to pass his basketball habit to his son and daughter by coaching and timekeeping for their teams.
- Focused on serving commercial companies in the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and technology industries, with domestic and international operations
- Federal, state, and international tax planning and consulting, including acquisitions, and dispositions, accounting methods, and tax provisions
- Worked with tax directors, controllers, and business owners to develop and implement a wide range of tax planning strategies.
- Assisted clients with tax provision issues and reporting matters.
- Worked with large Timberland owners to implement tax efficient operating structures.
- University of Idaho, B.S. degree with accounting concentration
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Tax Section Member
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Newport High School Baseball Booster Club, Treasurer