Previously the shareholder in charge of the firm’s audit practice, Tom exemplifies a keen sense of project management as well as an ability to analyze and explain profit opportunities for his clients.
Outside of providing his clients with personal support and counsel, Tom’s most rewarding investments have been developing the firm’s professional talent pipeline through instruction, mentoring, recruiting, and career launching efforts. A focus on people and their professional development has allowed the audit practice to triple in size and bring greater value to our clients under Tom’s tenure as Audit Department Leader.
- Audit, review, and compilation services for privately owned businesses, family businesses, and not-for-profit organizations
- Benchmarking analysis, data analytics and goal setting
- Family and commercial businesses
- Accounting services
- Strategic planning and consulting
- Strategic and corporate visioning sessions.
- Business exit strategies.
- Cash flow budgeting and debt ratio analysis for expansion operations.
- Interim CFO services.
- Client advisory board member.
- Mentor, instructor and speaker.
- University of Washington, B.S. in Accounting
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants, Board of Directors, Chairman of the Board, 2021-22
- Bellevue Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, Executive Committee, 2009-2014
- Bellevue Chamber of Commerce, Chairman of the Board, 2013-2014
- Puget Sound Business Journal, 40 Under 40 Award Winner, 2004
- Adjunct Audit Professor—UW Bothell
- Adjunct Professor—Masters Audit Courses, Seattle University Albers School of Business
- Seattle University Accounting Advisory Board
- Gonzaga University Accounting Advisory Board
- UW Bothell Business School Advisory Council and Vice Chair
- UW Bothell Business School Fundraising Gala, Co-Chair, 2018-2019
- The Forty, Board of Directors 2006-2010, President 2012
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants