That tells you pretty much everything you need to know about Tracy’s passion for her job. In an industry starved for talented people, her efforts have been rewarded by a constant stream of top talent and remarkably high retention rates. Even in her spare time, she volunteers with the Washington State SHRM as a member of their board of directors. Her deep understanding of the accounting industry comes from a lifetime of experience; prior to joining Clark Nuber, Tracy spent sixteen years at the Washington Society of CPAs.
- Creates a positive work environment for employees
- Strategically contributes to firm initiatives
- Talent management, performance management, teambuilding, career development, and organizational strategy
- Compensation and benefit plans
- Global thinker who contributes to the firm’s success in both management and operations
- Ensures positive change to the culture through improvements in HR systems, practices, and processes
- High employee satisfaction and retention.
- Continually enhances Clark Nuber’s employee benefits and services.
- Successful business partner who builds winning HR strategies that link to business strategies.
- Consistent, vision-based approach to helping Clark Nuber become an employer of choice.
- Frequently presents at national and local conferences and seminars on a variety of HR-related topics.
- SHRM – Senior Certified Professional, November 2015
- Senior Professional in Human Resources certification, May 2007
- Institute of Organizational Management certificate and designation, 2004
- Professional in Human Resources, May 2001
- Certified Association Executive, June 1998
- Certified Meeting Professional, June 1994
- Eastern Washington University, B.A.
- Special Service Award, Washington Society of CPAs, 2002
- Letter of Commendation, City of Bellevue Fire Department, September 2007
- Meeting Professional of the Year, National Speakers Association, 1993
- Past Chairperson for Leading Edge Alliance Human Resources SIG
- Past Past-President for Washington State SHRM
- Past SHRM Foundation Director for Washington State SHRM
- Past Membership Director, Western Washington District Director and President of Washington State SHRM
- Past President, Treasurer and Secretary, Lake Washington Human Resource Association
- Society of Human Resources Management
- Washington Society of CPAs
- Association for Accounting Administration
- Past President, Washington Society of Association Executives