At Clark Nuber, Victoria is a senior manager in the firm’s audit and assurance practice. She enjoys identifying ways her clients can strengthen their internal controls, helping boards fulfill their oversight responsibilities, and assisting organizations with their compliance requirements.
Victoria has experience working with healthcare and senior living organizations, social services agencies, associations, private foundations, arts organizations, and private schools. She is involved with the training team at Clark Nuber, planning and leading internal and external classes on not-for-profit accounting and auditing.
- Financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations for not-for-profit organizations
- Single Audits of federal grant funding
- Performed and supervised audits and reviews for not-for-profit organizations and privately held companies.
- Worked closely with clients to strengthen their internal control systems and business practices.
- Worked closely with Clark Nuber team members to provide clients with superior customer service.
- University of New Hampshire, B.S Business Administration Accounting, Magna Cum Laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Pacific Northwest Chapter, secretary-treasurer