Bellevue, WA – Jennifer Becker Harris, a Principal at Clark Nuber PS, a CPA and consulting firm headquartered in the Seattle metropolitan area, has been named to the AICPA Exempt Organizations Technical Resource Panel.
Jennifer has been an active member of AICPA for many years and is honored to be joining this select group of professionals from across the country. “I am looking forward to serving the larger exempt community through this position”, said Jennifer.
The panel identifies issues and develops policy for nonprofits by:
- Monitoring legislative and regulatory activity in the area of exempt organization taxation;
- Providing oversight for task forces created to address specific issues related to tax law, regulatory rules and tax process relating to tax-exempt organizations;
- Maintaining appropriate relationships with the IRS, Treasury, Congress and other government officials;
- Collaborate with other organizations, such as the ABA, as appropriate;
- Acting as a resource to assist the other committees, TRPs, and task forces, as appropriate, on matters of exempt organization taxation; and
- Oversees the Form 990 and Instructions Task Force.
For more information about AICPA visit aicpa.org.
About Clark Nuber
Clark Nuber serves privately held and family businesses, angel and venture-backed companies, public companies, foundations, not-for-profit and public sector organizations, and high net worth individuals and their families. Our services include financial statement audits, internal audit support, risk management, internal control systems, indirect cost rate, merger and acquisition and billing/reimbursement consulting, federal, state, and international tax planning and compliance, CFO/Controller/accounting services, and specialty audits including employee benefit plans and government grants.