Buying or Selling – We’re on Your Side
Whether you are acquiring a business or selling your own, Clark Nuber’s Quality of Earnings (QoE) Services Group ensures you’re not leaving any money on the table.
Supporting You as a Buyer
As part of the due diligence process of an acquisition, Clark Nuber will provide you with a comprehensive QoE report, which gives an easy-to-grasp, “big picture” view of the target company’s operating trends and financial health.
Our QoE report typically includes a review of EBITDA, a metric often used for determining the value of privately held companies. We will identify and adjust for nonrecurring activity to paint a picture of expected post-deal earnings.
We’ll also look at:
- The components of working capital
- Concentrations and risks associated with customer and supplier relationships
- Operating cash-flow analysis
- Trend and seasonality analysis
- State and local tax concerns