Advising You for Todays and Tomorrows
Clark Nuber’s financial planning services provide benefits to you, your family, or your business for many years to come. Whatever your visions for the future are, we’ll work with you to develop plans for seeing them through. Our team includes an experienced financial planner, who provides advice to help you make informed decisions.
We do not take commissions or fees from outside organizations; instead, we offer project-based consulting services. We frequently advise our clients on questions such as:
- What can I do to retire early?
- Do you have some good ideas for college savings for kids/grandkids?
- Can my employees and executives benefit from financial planning?
- How do I make tax efficient charitable contributions vs. strictly cash?
- Am I properly insured for life, disability, long-term care, and umbrella insurance?
- Is my investment portfolio tax-efficient?
- Can I, or should I, pass along the family business to my children?
- Are you able to meet with my children to teach them the value of money and basic economic issues?
- What is the impact to my overall financial plan due to recent life events such as: new children/grandchildren, marriage, divorce, or death?
- Can you give me advice regarding best practices for exercising stock options?
Our professionals have your best interest in mind and aim to be a trusted financial advisor for you to consult.